Dr. Rafael Accorsi
Rafael Accorsi is a lecturer in computer science and business informatics at the University of Freiburg. He heads the Business Process Security Group at the Dept. of Telematics. His research interests are security and privacy management in information systems. Specifically:
- Business process analysis, simulation, and auditing.
- Process mining.
- Privacy and transparency enhancing technologies.
- Secure logging.
- Rafael Accorsi was awarded the Best Reviewer Award
at the BPM Conference.
Information at BPM's webpage
- Rafael Accorsi was awarded the FAIM
Recog. Award for "Business Process Control and
Press report here.
Consider submitting to:
- IEEE TSC "Processes meet Big Data". (Guest editor)